Tuesday 3 March 2009

Who are they? Exactly!!!

We've all seen the famous milk advert.

Well Accrington Stanley is where Vale are travelling tonight in another League Two clash.

I can't see it going to well in all honesty. They are two places and four points behind us. We don't favour little teams and the manager and players are moaning that Saturday's protest has affected them. Oh and they haven't won at home for a bit which means they are a shoe in for a result against us.

How? You were rubbish before we had a protest, you were rubbish in the Luton game why was it our fault? Who pays your wages??? Let me guess - me.

I'm on a bit of a rant today, must be a bit more of my hooligan element coming out.

Let's hope the players have drunk gallons of the white stuff before the game, might make them a bit stronger.

Glad all over

No comments:

Post a Comment