Monday 2 March 2009

Protest success



I think I'm turning into a footbll hooligan.

I was at the fore-front of both protests before and after the game. So much so my grandad spotted me in the local paper!!!

I wasn't calling for the manager's head, that would be unprofessional as he's been a close friend and source in the past, but for a change in the board room.

A 3-1 defeat at home to Luton, a team that hadn't won away from home since October as well as being bottom of the table having points deducted due to financial irregularities was always going to swell the crowd after the game

It took some huge balls for Glover to come and face the fans on his own as he did, especially when he was shot down trying to answer questions.

So where do we go from here..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment