Tuesday 17 March 2009

Back again

Well there have been a few developements on here over the last week.

I couldn't have predicted the response I had after publishing the first two parts of an interview with former employee Steve Joesbury, if you can call him an employee, they weren't paying him for a lot of the time.

Anyway, I've been relieved of my official duties at the club, because apparently they can't have people working for them writing that sort of thing.
Well 1. I don't work for them 2.I never got paid for anything I did it was all voluntary 3. Should they have people at the club sending me messages saying i'm a nasty and destructive person. No I think not.

But have had a number of people offering me other projects for which I am truly thankful - just to keep my writing ticking over at this crucial time.

Amazingly we managed to pick up a win over Darlington on Saturday, don't ask me how. I actually wanted us to lose so we could have a protest with me at the fore front after the last week, which seems to have felt like a year.

See what happens when you put Rob Taylor in, we win convincingly, he scores, gets Man of the Match what more could Deano want?

Rob Taylor player of the year everybody

Glad all over

No comments:

Post a Comment