Friday 27 March 2009

Well who'd have thought

We'd have managed a win over Bradford last week. That was a shock one I can tell you, wish I'd made the effort to go now but thought against it after the Accrington game.

Kevin Gall has gone back to Carlisle not sure why to be quite honest, maybe somebody can fill me in. But there is talk of having a former old boy back in Paul Harsley, maybe we can have a word when we go to play Chesterfield on Saturday.

What is it about all these former players? We know Peter Jackson likes getting the old boys in, but it doesn't work Peter, just look at the situation we are in now with old players as managers, hardly up for promotion are we.

I seem to have set the trend with my exclusive the fans sites are now rife with rumours and people meeting up with more privileged ones for all the goss. Form a queue I was first.

Chesterfield this weekend, started well but have fallen by the wayside just lately. Similar to us, but we didn't have the successful start to be honest.

2 comments:

  1. Not bloody Harsley back. Why?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. gall is injured i think loz thats why hes gone back

    ReplyDelete